Seeking FFL for order

• Thread starter blacklabelmongo
  • Start Date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will just drop this off in it's proper location.

i114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_fa3a491a.jpg

Somehow I just knew this was going to devolve into a classifieds QQ thread

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blacklabel, the "qualification" period -or whatever one might call it- will be over before you know it and you'll be cruising through the classifieds blowing money like a drunken sailor on shore leave. Stick around and enjoy OSA for all that it is. The members tend to elbow newbs a little for not going with the flow but there's a good bunch of people on here.

B

blacklabelmongo

No, to clarify I bought a complete rifle from an OSA member this morning via the classifieds. The deal was right, the rifle complete, and no waiting on parts. Plans change and I updated earlier on this post to inform anyone who would reply to this that I no longer need the part, but it is helpful to know who all is a good FFL to go to for future purchases.

Python, if I had to endure the morons of TSR, I am sure I can deal with your "Starsky" tactics on this board as well. One thing I enjoy here is people that post actually own what the forum relates to, while those on the other board don't even own a motorcycle to begin with yet harass people nonstop.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't talk any smack about Purplehaze; I still owe him lunch from like two years ago.

Aw c'mon, it's easy.

Like: "Man, I woulda went over and scooped up that Beaver, but I'm skeered of disease and I used my last full body prophylactic when I did a FTF with purplehaze".

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, to clarify I bought a complete rifle from an OSA member this morning via the classifieds. The deal was right, the rifle complete, and no waiting on parts. Plans change and I updated earlier on this post to inform anyone who would reply to this that I no longer need the part, but it is helpful to know who all is a good FFL to go to for future purchases.

Python, if I had to endure the morons of TSR, I am sure I can deal with your "Starsky" tactics on this board as well. One thing I enjoy here is people that post actually own what the forum relates to, while those on the other board don't even own a motorcycle to begin with yet harass people nonstop.

QQ ow your words hurt me.

What Starsky tactics would you be referring to? I had to follow the same rules you did regarding classifieds when I joined this forum. You are just one in a long string of hundreds who have whined about the time limit and substantial posts rules.

You won't be the last either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom