Seeking FFL for order

• Thread starter blacklabelmongo
  • Start Date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nothing prevents you, no matter how new you are, from PMing one of the FFL holders such as BANG and setting this up, or even clicking his sig. or ad banner and shopping his online store, etc.

B

blacklabelmongo

I'm being told to jump through hoops rather than utilize the simplistic WTB section that's sole purpose is to acquire a product? Nonsense.

I feel the impression here is that my post count isn't high enough, my membership isn't long enough, and my money isn't green enough.

Degree in economics anyone?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm being told to jump through hoops rather than utilize the simplistic WTB section that's sole purpose is to acquire a product? Nonsense.

If simply contacting OSA vendors who advertise on this site is "jumping through a hoop" then I'll bet life gets REALLY complicated for you sometimes. :D

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I feel the impression here is that my post count isn't high enough, my membership isn't long enough, and my money isn't green enough.

Degree in economics anyone?

OSA exists solely to talk smack about purplehaze and give Ridgehunter the opportunity to use the word "fawking" at least once a day.

Join in and have some fun. It don't have to be all about the benjamins.

B

blacklabelmongo

OSA exists solely to talk smack about purplehaze and give Ridgehunter the opportunity to use the word "fawking" at least once a day.

Join in and have some fun. It don't have to be all about the benjamins.

Yeah I look forward to it. I'm sure there are plenty of good members on here that balance out from those making asinine comments.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is another member on here that does $10.00 transfers for OSA'ers, It is ME!!! Arnette Knives and Arms in Catoosa, We are at 750 Cherokee street suite "C", That is at the northwest corner of Pine and Hiway 66. You can call first to see if I am there or the guy who works for me. My number is 918-695-3808

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, we are a palmetto distributer, if you had ordered it through us there would have been no transfer fee and you would have paid only what it is advertized on the web.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So just to be clear, you post less than 48 hours ago saying you want to buy and transfer through an FFL NEXT WEEK, you get numerous options and suggestions as to who will do this, and then you go buy somewhere else anyway and then gripe because no one would help you "jump through the hoops???" everyone gave you plenty of options and suggestions on who to contact.

Justin

Latest posts

Top Bottom