Sen. Inhofe indorses Kasich for President?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This clown is a fool just like Lankford. They both need to go. This is why I have said so much in the past that it really doesn't matter who gets the presidency, with this congress and senate, we are screwed anyway. They are so corrupt that we have no say in anything anymore. And the people that run are just as crooked as the ones who are in now. So voting someone else in is pointless these days. And the majority of voters don't even know the records of the idiots they keep voting back in.

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This clown is a fool just like Lankford. They both need to go. This is why I have said so much in the past that it really doesn't matter who gets the presidency, with this congress and senate, we are screwed anyway. They are so corrupt that we have no say in anything anymore. And the people that run are just as crooked as the ones who are in now. So voting someone else in is pointless these days. And the majority of voters don't even know the records of the idiots they keep voting back in.

I'm afraid you are right.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Inhofe is senile. His staff and advisors are running the show up there.

He's not senile.
I talked to him for about 15 minutes at the Ponca Fly in Breakfast one on one. Easily approachable. He was prepping his plane for take-off. I recognized him.

Didn't get into anything serious, just listened to him mainly. He does what Politicians do best......talk. Didn't get much of an opportunity to ask questions about Trump. His main talk was about how much he has accomplished. I'm sure he has that memorized for the casual walk up and talk person.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's not senile.
I talked to him for about 15 minutes at the Ponca Fly in Breakfast one on one. Easily approachable. He was prepping his plane for take-off. I recognized him.

Didn't get into anything serious, just listened to him mainly. He does what Politicians do best......talk. Didn't get much of an opportunity to ask questions about Trump. His main talk was about how much he has accomplished. I'm sure he has that memorized for the casual walk up and talk person.

I spoke with him a year ago with some other farmers in Washington. Any real specific questions were kicked to his advisor. His talking points were mostly lecturing us on how much he has done and is doing for us. Much like what you speak of. Seemed to me he thought we were there to get informed rather than do the informing about what matters to us back home. I'll be honest, nearly every one we met with had that in common. At least he took the time to meet us though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom