Senator Inhofe's email response

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone interested here is Senator Jim Inhofe's response to my email 24 hours after I sent it.

Thank you for contacting me regarding the tragedy that took place December 14, 2012 in Newtown, Connecticut. As your Senator in Washington, D.C., I appreciate hearing from you.
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the events that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School. What occurred was absolutely senseless, and a tragedy devoid of explanation. We must work with experts in law enforcement and the mental health field to understand this heinous crime and examine ways to prevent future incidents.
Regarding the Second Amendment, the text of the Constitution clearly confers upon an individual the right to bear arms. I stand firm in my support of this right. Countless lives are saved each year as a result of citizens exercising the right of self defense.
Again, thank you for your comments. Please do not hesitate to contact me again.
Sincerely,
James M. Inhofe
United States Senator

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting thing about our Senators. Coburn's staff will respond by phone or email to any of his constituents.
Inhofe's staff ignores constituents who they suspect won't be voting for them. Self-fulfilling prophesy right there.
I've got tons of respect for Coburn.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking about sending them both an email or something yesterday...I went to both their websites, but could only find Coburns stand on the 2nd amendment...Didnt see anything on Inhofe's page...maybe I missed it...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting thing about our Senators. Coburn's staff will respond by phone or email to any of his constituents.
Inhofe's staff ignores constituents who they suspect won't be voting for them. Self-fulfilling prophesy right there.

HUH?
This was an email resoponse.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Im not a fan of either, although ive voted for inhofe and even sent Inhofe some campagn fundage.

Ive emailed both yesterday but havent heard from either yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom