Senator shot in Virginia at baseball practice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must be old.

Nowdays most people under 45 get their news on their phone.

And you must be stupid, that's exactly what they want you to do .....read an article that shows up in your Apple news feed and Let that be your only source .....hmm they give us a device that is our only news source , tracks our purchasing habits, tracks our web search habits, can track all of our finances, oh yeah and it tracks your current location...... the only thing missing is being able to take and catalogue a DNA sample .....

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you must be stupid, that's exactly what they want you to do .....read an article that shows up in your Apple news feed and Let that be your only source .....hmm they give us a device that is our only news source , tracks our purchasing habits, tracks our web search habits, can track all of our finances, oh yeah and it tracks your current location...... the only thing missing is being able to take and catalogue a DNA sample .....
Nah

I'm old too

In the next decade or so the cable news business will wither and whatever is left will be mostly irrelevant.
Fox will die at the same rate as it's viewers.

I realize you dont want to own AJ.
I dont blame you.
Noticed you want to pin Kathey Griffen on the left but AJ, who the heck is he?:hellno:

:hot:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than not ascribing to a right-wing ideology (more than half of American lone wolf killers have been right wing) this guy fits the American lone wolf profile.

Older, white, less educated, unemployed, detached from society.

I actually don't see anything to cause more concern than we should already have...especially not just because he targeted republicans.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/248691.pdf

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah

I'm old too

In the next decade or so the cable news business will wither and whatever is left will be mostly irrelevant.
Fox will die at the same rate as it's viewers.

I realize you dont want to own AJ.
I dont blame you.
Noticed you want to pin Kathey Griffen on the left but AJ, who the heck is he?:hellno:

:hot:

I would not have put Kathy Griffin in the same category as Jones , sure she's done some outlandish **** in her day but until recently I had not seen her enter the political theater. Most of her outlandish shock jock behavior was really designed to revive her dying career. She entered into the political frey on her own (this year)like many Hollywood people that I no longer respect......Jones (the best I can tell ) just threw anti Obama **** against the wall and see what would stick, I am pretty sure he's gotten lucky a few times and broke a real story or two but blind hogs can usually find a few acorns .... to me he's a complete nonfactor a lot like what Rush Limbaugh has become.

Frankly I can't stand Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity either but they do at least offer some truth in their reporting all be it slanted right.....Tucker being the better of the two but he still brings peopl in his show just to shout and scream and make a scene live on TV almost nightly.

Cable news is all but dead now, conservatism, freedom, etc are going to disappear entirely in this country very soon, at which point I will seriously consider expatriating to another country...... you know one of those in South America where they don't really care who shot who , or protested who and who burned down what college today, etc the focus is more aligned with family and the basics of food ,beer and shelter

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Frankly I can't stand Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity either but they do at least offer some truth in their reporting all be it slanted right.....Tucker being the better of the two but he still brings peopl in his show just to shout and scream and make a scene live on TV almost nightly.

I'm confused. You can't stand TC but watch him nightly?

I don't watch him nightly myself, but I have yet to see him shout and scream.

SH makes no bones about being as you put it "slanted right", but he is not a reporter, nor is TC.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have members right here on this forum that follow AJ religiously and believe every word he says.
Even the most outrageous conspiracies like pizzagate are promulgated as truth.
3 hours a day, 5 days a week on radio.
More on the internet and tv and books.

Besides, the average age of fox viewers is 68.
Medicare recipients are a bit harder to stir up.

And yet you stir AJ right in with FNC like there's no difference at all? This is precisely what the leftists do. In other words they're just liars. So are you lying or trolling?

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm confused. You can't stand TC but watch him nightly?

I don't watch him nightly myself, but I have yet to see him shout and scream.

SH makes no bones about being as you put it "slanted right", but he is not a reporter, nor is TC.

It't not necessarily him doing the shouting and screaming, but many of his interview it serves no real purpose but it's a fireworks display, and usually I agree with what he is saying but what is the point and is it really accomplishing anything '

Here are some examples do you call this news? I call it predesigned contentious arguments not news not even an opinion piece it's basically a jerry springer segment for news junkies.

Tucker has a delivery problem

Latest posts

Top Bottom