Senator shot in Virginia at baseball practice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And when you added that to his radio audience and websites what did you get?

BTW, Fox has slipped to third place lately in their category.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...g-key-demographic-for-first-time-in-17-years/

His Youtube audience his website audience and is radio audience are likely the same people? You can't simply add them together, if you subscribe to all 3 then you are still only one person being reached?

This **** isn't mainstream (hes as inflammatory as anyone on the left)
This

Plus the fact Fox is top 3 actually validates my statement that they are MSM

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His Youtube audience his website audience and is radio audience are likely the same people? You can't simply add them together, if you subscribe to all 3 then you are still only one person being reached?

This **** isn't mainstream (hes as inflammatory as anyone on the left)
This

Plus the fact Fox is top 3 actually validates my statement that they are MSM

He's almost as inflammatory as MSLSD, no?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...Now some hippies get violent and a Bernie nutter shoots a Republican and folks are all "oh man, that's so violent. Look what those libs are doing!"

Revolution is cool until someone shoots back...or shoots first.

I don't know. I don't recall the Tea Party rallies being violent. But the left has resorted to violence with many of their rallies / protests. Offhand I can think of the Resistance Protest where Trump supporters were spit upon and had food thrown at them, the BLM protests - rioting / looting / Dallas shooting at cops, Berkeley protests, and don't forget the Weather Underground in the 60s and 70s.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know. I don't recall the Tea Party rallies being violent. But the left has resorted to violence with many of their rallies / protests. Offhand I can think of the Resistance Protest where Trump supporters were spit upon and had food thrown at them, the BLM protests - rioting / looting / Dallas shooting at cops, Berkeley protests, and don't forget the Weather Underground in the 60s and 70s.
Don't forget the Occupy Wall St. violence.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are y'all arguing about? Is the argue over media, violence, someone has a man crush on Tucker? The issue as I see it is, the media has created a hyper-reality, which the average American does not know what is real, on either side, right or left.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They just did what a lot of loudmouth pseudo-right wingers talked about doing for the better part of the last decade...

I don't agree with what they are doing but it's funny watching people act all aghast about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom