Send a Message

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LaRue Tactical has sent the same message Olympic Arms did, and is going to restrict LE sales:
Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

Grass Roots North Carolina has set up a copy-and-paste email for you to send to S&W, Glock, and Sig Sauer to ask them to do the same thing. Pretty simple. Takes 5 minutes.
http://www.grnc.org/grnc-alerts-arc...cal-takes-a-stand-for-second-amendment-rights

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent it off to all 3 mfrs. Modified a little bit:

Recently New York rushed an ill-advised and unconstitutional law infringing on the rights of law-abiding gun owners. Other states are poised to write similar laws. I urge you to follow the lead of LaRue Tactical and Olympic Arms which have adopted this policy: If it can’t be sold to law-abiding citizens, it won’t be sold to state and local police agencies either. This policy has encouraged me to look at them seriously if and when I make future purchases.

There are 800,000 sworn police officers in the entire United States. The FBI reports a total of 2,495,440 NICS checks, and thus firearms sales, in January alone. Police sales are not your major business. It’s time for firearm manufacturers to send a clear message that you will not participate in the slow erosion of our Second Amendment rights.

(NICS numbers Source http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/reports/20130205_1998_2013_monthly_yearly_totals.pdf)

Sincerely

Latest posts

Top Bottom