Sendero Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I've been wanting a heavy barrel bolt action to punch holes thru paper. I just couldn't make my mind up on what I wanted....until today.
Went in my local gun store and they had an excellent condition, early model, Remington Sendero in 25-06. It came with a Zeiss Conquest that I'll probably just leave on it. Yes sir, it's been a good morning.

IMG_0512.JPG

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats awesome. I have the same one in 300WM. I wish they still made them. Im not real big on the new stainless ones. You will like it.

I agree. I looked at the stainless several times and I'm sure they're good guns, just wasn't the look I wanted.
I bet the win mag is a beast.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine has the SFII and its a really nice gun. Its a brand new one in 300WM. I just dont like the look of stainless guns for some reason. I would like to get a 25-06 some day.
Yes that WM with 200gr ELDX is a monster.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a little rudimentary but it's the best I have right now. I couldn't wait to go shoot so I grabbed a box of 117 grain Hornady American Whitetail off the shelf. Then stuck a few pieces of tape on a box and propped it up in the pasture 100 yards from my shooting table.
These were the first 3 shots I've taken with the gun but the groups stayed very similar all afternoon.
Next I shot some steel at 200 for fun.
Now it's time to work on some loads and practice to see if I can get these groups to tighten up.
Overall it's a very enjoyable gun to shoot.

IMG_0531.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom