Shame on you Dominos!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every Friday night is pizza night at our house. We decided to try Dominos tonight, because I noticed they have a running special, buy 2 or more, mix and max for $5.99 each.

So we ordered online, three 2 topping pizzas (any more than 2 toppings was extra) an order or garlic knots and an order of cheezy bread, both of which were on the mix and match menu. According to my math, that should be $29.95 plus tax, right?

$44.94! :faint:

I aked them why so much, explained what I anticipated the price would be, and the kid said..."well, you have to mention the 2 for $5.99 special to get that price.

That's dirty pool, Dominos. You lost a customer and I'll be sure to tell everyone I know about your deceit and dishonesty. :pissed:

pour local staff ALWAYS ask “ would prefer the special we have on that?” Poopy 4 sure. That manager needs to hear about this!

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Casey’s bought local circle K, & dropped the gas price by .10 same day as they changed the signs. Pizza isn’t too bad either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom