She said YES!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats man. Remember, Marriage is an institution and we all should be institutionalized (no wait, that's not right...)

Maintain seperate bank accounts. Seriously, marriage is about sharing and all that, but one bank account tends to cause more problems than you can imagine. It's not that you don't share the money, but keeping seperate accounts makes it easier to keep track of your money and buying gifts for each other. This will save more fights than the illusion of sharing a single account is worth. Just set that up before hand, trust me it's worth it.

I have found just the opposite to be true, keeping seperate accounts is keeping 1 foot outside the door, ready to bolt at the first sign of trouble instead of working things out.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everybody!

There won't be any guns in the classifieds though...sorry.....I already sacrificed a couple for her ring...lol She enjoys shooting with me, so I think I'm good to go!

Latest posts

Top Bottom