Sheriffs in Oregon Defy New Controversial Gun Control Measure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sheriffs around Silada Colorado refuse to enforce the mag regs the state has. We went to a public outdoor range by Buena Vista this last summer. 30 round standard capacity round mags were everywhere.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only people who really care about the Colorado magazine law are online retailers. You can buy them all over Colorado. Nobody cares about the ban.
From what the gun shop told me is that you can't buy the completed magazine so they don't stock them. The same store had a 55 gallon drum of "parts" so you can assemble your own as the older ones were grandfathered in.
How stupid? The mags don't have SN on them. Who is to know if they are new or grandfathered?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what the gun shop told me is that you can't buy the completed magazine so they don't stock them. The same store had a 55 gallon drum of "parts" so you can assemble your own as the older ones were grandfathered in.
How stupid? The mags don't have SN on them. Who is to know if they are new or grandfathered?
Some Mags have manufacturing dates. I’ve a bunch that do. But we both know that’s not the point. The Democrats long term plan is to ban them all together

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1668347385211.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom