Shooting at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No details yet, sounds like an accident. I'm only speculating because you know if it was malice there would already be wide spread news coverage.

Glock N Load

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA CITY – At least one person is injured after a shooting at an Oklahoma City gun range Monday afternoon.

Authorities have not confirmed the victim’s condition or how the shooting happened at H & H Gun Range near I-40 and S. Meridian. Ave.

From Bob Moore Chopper 4 we saw one person loaded into an ambulance.

What? Details

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.news9.com/story/21675009/authorities-investigate-report-of-shooting-at-okc-gun-range

By News9.com - email

OKLAHOMA CITY -
Authorities confirm that one person was transported to the hospital in critical condition following a shooting at a gun range in Oklahoma City.

Oklahoma City police officers and firefighters are responding to the shooting at H&H Shooting Sports, located at 400 S. Vermont Avenue in Oklahoma City. One person was critically injured.

No further details are available at this time. Stay with News 9 for updates.

Doesnt say much but does confirm a shooting

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For as many people that pratonize that business, its a wonder shootings don't happen every day. Especially with all the guns being handled.

Sarcasm applied

In all seriousness, I hope it was accidental and quick recovery. Also I hope that lessons were learned as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom