I hope Roger finds time to go to H&H today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After all, everybody had to listen to not one, but two loud conversations on speaker - one with Roger himself - about why Roger needed to visit H&H today. Hope he made it down there. People these days. 🤣

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
IMG_0845.gif

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After all, everybody had to listen to not one, but two loud conversations on speaker - one with Roger himself - about why Roger needed to visit H&H today. Hope he made it down there. People these days. 🤣

For the life of me! 🙄🙄🙄 I have heard more conversations that should have been taking place IN PRIVATE while people were shopping for groceries than I would have EVER thought. I have a couple of favorites ...

1. The woman who found proof her old man was stepping out on her and decided to call him and let him know she had had the locks changed on the house and he need not bother coming home that evening. Lol I have to say based on what I heard (and she had him on speaker so the whole store heard both sides) the sorry SOB had it coming. 🤷

2. This one was only on speaker until he started threatening to kill her. I dunno why she took it off speaker then ... I would have wanted the witnesses ... Lol but anyway she wanted her boyfriend to move in with them because he had lost his job and couldn't afford his rent. She truly did not understand why her husband/live-in boyfriend, I dunno 🤷🤷 didn't want to share the bed because "it's a king size bed; there's plenty of room ..." (according to her) ...

Jeez ... People are weird ... 🙃🤷🤷😂😂😂

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago I was at a hole in the wall chicken restaurant waiting on my order to go.
I looked up and noticed the menu board also said they had "fresh gizzards."
While I'm waiting, a well dressed professional looking lady flew into the place, cell phone up to her ear, loudly giving instructions.
Literally she swept into the place, paid and grabbed her order and waltzed right back out barking orders on the cell phone the whole time.
Headed for the door with two big bags of food she said "SET THE TABLE! AND GET THAT BOTTLE OF WINE OUT OF THE CLOSET!"
I don't know what kind of wine goes with Fresh Gizzards.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I was at a hole in the wall chicken restaurant waiting on my order to go.
While I'm waiting, a well dressed professional looking lady flew into the place, cell phone up to her ear, loudly giving instructions.
Literally she swept into the place, paid and grabbed her order and waltzed right back out barking orders on the cell phone the whole time.
Headed for the door with two big bags of food she said "SET THE TABLE! AND GET THAT BOTTLE OF WINE OUT OF THE CLOSET!"
"Any wine is the right wine" Justin Wilson

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Chicken gizzards are an aphrodisiac. I thought everyone knew that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom