Shooting question what should be done ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecoffin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to see who else here thinks like me. So monday in tulsa there was a shooting http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13745723 The two lil kiddos I guess some people just have no care for life. But what do you guys thing should happend to this guy. To my understanding he still hasn't been caught. My idea is he should be shot in the pecker and then dropped off a good 50 miles from anything and suffer. People like that just really get under my skin.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he deserves and how he receives it are two different things.

We are a nation of laws and it needs to stay that way. Assuming this guy is guilty he needs to get full punishment under the law. Nothing more. We don't want police or individuals acting as "death squads" similar to some backwards third world country.

If he almost killed those kids, then I'd agree that he deserves more punishment than the law will probably allow. God has the means of delivering vengeance. That's His department not any individual's.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he deserves and how he receives it are two different things.

We are a nation of laws and it needs to stay that way. Assuming this guy is guilty he needs to get full punishment under the law. Nothing more. We don't want police or individuals acting as "death squads" similar to some backwards third world country.

If he almost killed those kids, then I'd agree that he deserves more punishment than the law will probably allow. God has the means of delivering vengeance. That's His department not any individual's.

I'll only agree with this partially. Mainly b/c I firmly believe our system is flawed to the point of failure.

I say do like back in the cowboy days, you get caught committing a crime of this nature your strung from a tree as a example to others who even think of acting in a similar manner. Society has got to the point it caters to criminals & protects them more so than honest citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom