shot show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same old worked over AR's from what reports I've seen.
Cobalt Kinetics is actually doing some novel things with the AR...not saying I'd want all of it on a battle rifle...but they are doing some cool things. However, at that price level, I'd probably just get a FN SCAR and be done with it.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reason is most companies are releasing product when ready, rather than waiting for SHOT, so less SHOT show buzz, more everyday industry news. I'd still like to go one year though.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if the companies are tired of sharing the spotlight with all the others by releasing new stuff at shot show. I see more and more stuff being previewed and unveiled on the popular youtube channels than shot.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chip McCormick has a new 45 acp mag out called the RPM (Railed Power Mag?) Feedlips are rolled over at the top for more strength & durability? May be a solution in search of a problem, but looked interesting anyway.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.outdoorhub.com_wp_content_uploads_sites_2_2016_01_outdoorhbeb10447a95d3c74a3b67e7c29270cd9.jpg

The SilencerCo Maxim 9 integrally suppressed pistol.

This current generation of the Maxim 9 sports a 3D-printed frame (the final versions will not be printed) and feeds from Glock 17 and 19 magazines. SilencerCo’s goal is to make the handgun hearing-safe with any type of 9x19mm ammunition. It still clearly has a few rounds of development to go through, but the company hopes to sell them for the price of “a good handgun and suppressor,” which would probably mean it falls near $1,500.

Latest posts

Top Bottom