• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Shot Timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Wife wants a handheld shot timer so she can improve on her target acquisition and shot placement time.
Anybody have one they are no longer using?
Thank you
I should have a CED 7000 if I can find it. Maybe 2. I replaced them with AMG Lab Commanders.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a CED 7000, but not sure If I'm ready to part with it.
When shooting a ton of matches at the OKC Gun Club the Pact models pretty much stayed in the clubhouse. Members would use their personal CED's especially for the .22 rimfire matches. The Pact's missed a lot of rounds.
Before getting my CED, I had to put a muzzle brake on the .22 AR to increase the noise so I wouldn't have to do reshoots.

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I have a CED 7000 around here somewhere. I'll look for it on my days' off and let you know. If you haven't bought one somewhere else by then we can talk ... Or I'll entertain bids from you and @Timmy59 ... 😉😂

Either way one of y'all are welcome to it if we can agree to terms.
Definitely interested

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I have a CED 7000, but not sure If I'm ready to part with it.
When shooting a ton of matches at the OKC Gun Club the Pact models pretty much stayed in the clubhouse. Members would use their personal CED's especially for the .22 rimfire matches. The Pact's missed a lot of rounds.
Before getting my CED, I had to put a muzzle brake on the .22 AR to increase the noise so I wouldn't have to do reshoots.
I did not think of that. In addition to her 380 and 9mm EZ’s the wife also loves to shoot her Buckmark. So something that can pick up the 22 is ideal.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a CED 7000 around here somewhere. I'll look for it on my days' off and let you know. If you haven't bought one somewhere else by then we can talk ... Or I'll entertain bids from you and @Timmy59 ... 😉😂

Either way one of y'all are welcome to it if we can agree to terms.
🤣 this could prove to be entertaining. 😉
The shot timer never became priority. $ always gets prioritized. Chances are I'll go look at a meat slicer this weekend.
Thank you for participating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom