shoudl I trade? not really sure on values???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billet93

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a bunch of electronic equipment that is probaby worth about $450 bucks cash outright street sale, craigslist, etc...

I have a guy wanting to trade me a NRA edition Charles Daly LC 45 single action cowboy style revolver for it all... in excellent shape, has no issues and throwing in some boxes of ammo as well...

I have no idea if the 45 is in the same ballpark or not, figured it was probably about a $500 value with ammo but am I off? too high? too low?... any help?

this is local transaction with a friend, nobody on OSA... I don't really want the 45, and will probably just sell/trade it for something I want, but the kid really wants all the gear and I don't really have a use for it, so would like to trade...

billet93

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure this is true, but I don't want a $300 POS gun for my stuff when I could get get $450 cash out of it, plus its a friend, i dont want to take a $700 gun for 450 bucks worth of electronics either without making it fair to him either...

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How hard would it be for u to sell your stuff? I think you could sell the gun faster. Your stuff is I think is worth a little more, if the gun has been shot. Then it is nothing but a CD 45lc.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you feel bad that it's your friend.....tell him what everyone here said. Guns usually won't lose value, but the electronics will. Then see if he still wants to. That way you are putting it in HIS hands and you won't feel bad. Just my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom