shoudl I trade? not really sure on values???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billet93

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So in general, as far as current values at this moment in time, everyone seems to think the values are pretty equivalent... seems to me... and I agree that I'd rather have the gun than the equipment that I have no use for even if it is slow to trade off or sell...

thank i'll go ahead and do it...

thanks for your input guys

billet93

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you feel bad that it's your friend.....tell him what everyone here said. Guns usually won't lose value, but the electronics will. Then see if he still wants to. That way you are putting it in HIS hands and you won't feel bad. Just my opinion.

He could care less about the gun or its future value, he doesnt want it and really wants the equipment, so as long as its relatively fair right now, then we're good...

billet93

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
snapped a couple of pics to help give you guys a better idea of what I'm looking at, says NRA #00730

ai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa317_billet93_2011_07_12181447.jpg

ai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa317_billet93_2011_07_12181418.jpg

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a nice Single action pistol, I have shot one just like it and they are not only fun to shoot, you can shoot Cowboy action events with them.
If you want a plinker get it but I wouldn't consider it a CCW:eek2:

By the way that was part of a set that the NRA approved, it was packaged with a knock down rifle with the same serial number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom