Show your bike thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

torment

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wanna bet on the honda tatoo? or Suzuki, or GSXR... lol Those are more common than Honda.

I don't see how you feel a Harley is more superior in any way? I've ridden both, and while i didn't dislike the harley, i definitely liked the metric cruisers better.

To each their own though... hell, i ride a KTM (Kick Till Monday) lol.

Heres a couple new pics from my bike on the Winter DS ride a few days ago in SE OK / Arkansas...

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

That looks awesome....jealous!

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not mine, but it's everything I love in a bike (less the honda motor). Even Super Dave can respect that seat.
a3_bp_blogspot_com__ZYogZ7XsPiM_TiZuz4cf5hI_AAAAAAAAMuc_x9ttvTUSLOs_s1600_Img_6046_jpg__.jpg

AU_K9s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would like to meet Bill. Followed him in the 2010 BMW GS Trophy competition.

Here are some shots 'In the Wild'

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks good! loaded a little heavy maybe?

Bill is out riding his GS right now... been gone the entire month, rode out west on the GS, picked up his BETA 525 out there somewhere (someone trailered it out) and rode it on the western half of the TAT to the Pacific ocean... jumped on the GS, and headed back... heading to the ARC (adventure Rider Challenge by Rawhyde Adventures) in MOAB right now. Just posted pics on facebook of him using a WARN motorcycle winch to get through some deep mud at the base of a nasty up-hill...

I rode with him to arizona and back... for that, and for this month long trip he packed down to about half that amount of gear and was more comfortable than i was, AND carried a spare TKC 80 on the back... no top case.

Hes got this method of turning bulk into nothing... i was packed down like you look there (but with Vario's) and I bought a single stuff-sack there maybe 7 or 8" around and 16" long or so... stuffed, the tent, rain cover, 20deg sleeping bag, memory foam inflatable pillow, and a little more into it. Took up less that HALF the space i had it packed in.

I haven't used the ADV cases yet... just keeping them mounted to get used to the bulk and size first... I plan on organizing everything in them with either stuff sacks, or Kriega packs. We'll see. $$$$ :(

I got them used on ADVrider for $750..., LOCKED... oops. Was a pain, but i figured out a way to pop the lock cylinders out with them still locked, and w/o any damage... re-keyed and good to go. Nobody else had the instructions for these in the LOCKED position :)

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is how Bill packs for an 8 day trip to Arizona, camping off the bike in the dessert.... New rear spare tire went on Sunday leaving arizona, and was almost gone by Tuesday afternoon.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom