Sig 522

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Sig 522 last week. I have to tell you all, this is a really nice shooting little rifle. I put an old Simmons 4x extended eye relief scope on it.

Best of all, it runs like a champ using CCI subsonics and my TAC 65 can.

Pluses: Runs like a champ, uses the best 22 mags out there (Black Dog Machine), feel great in your hands, quite accurate.

Minuses: Does not come with a front or rear sight.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to post pics! I really want one of those or a M&P 22.

Just out of couriosity, can you fire the rifle with the stock folded sideways? From all the pictures I've seen (haven't seen one in person yet) it looks like the handle blocks the ejection port.

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Sig 522 last week. I have to tell you all, this is a really nice shooting little rifle. I put an old Simmons 4x extended eye relief scope on it.

Best of all, it runs like a champ using CCI subsonics and my TAC 65 can.

Pluses: Runs like a champ, uses the best 22 mags out there (Black Dog Machine), feel great in your hands, quite accurate.

Minuses: Does not come with a front or rear sight.

We love ours. Best shooting .22 LR I've ever owned and I've owned a few. Try a red dot scope on it sometime, I think you'll like it even more for plinking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom