Sig Forward Sling Attachment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodman2112

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently purchase a Sig Sauer 556. Love it.
The problem is the front sling attachment (hook ring). I am really wanting to use a standard sling that attaches to the front using a hook ring adaptor. I have seen the H&K model that is available, but I would really prefer using a polymer style that won't scratch up the metal ring on the rifle. Any suggestions?

lil'sarge

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry not to answer your question about the sling, but I have been researching that rifle for some time and I was wondering how you liked it and if you have had any problems with it so far?

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How funny. I googled this to try and find some sort of solution to your dilema and this thread popped up in the search results. Number 7, I think.

Anyway....it's a gun. They've had metal sling points forever.

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my 556. Highly recommended, and I do my best to evangelize around here as much as possible. :rubhands:

I'm not sure if there is a polymer front sling attachment available, but there ARE some options out there.

Also, even if you can't find what you're looking for, there are some great places for 556 info/stuff around the web in case you haven't found them yet:

sigarms556.com (great info on all topics here, there is a sling subforum)
CO gun sales (lots of 55x series specialty and replacement parts)

rodman2112

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my 556. Highly recommended, and I do my best to evangelize around here as much as possible. :rubhands:

I'm not sure if there is a polymer front sling attachment available, but there ARE some options out there.

Also, even if you can't find what you're looking for, there are some great places for 556 info/stuff around the web in case you haven't found them yet:

sigarms556.com (great info on all topics here, there is a sling subforum)
CO gun sales (lots of 55x series specialty and replacement parts)

Thanks for helpful links. I'll keep lookin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom