Sig M11-A1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rlongnt is correct
the M11A1 is closer related to the sig p229 than the p228. The m11 is similar to the P228 though.

in the end. M11 A1 is not the M11. just like the 1911 is not the 1911a1.

and not trying to be rude, and thanks for your serivce but taking a weapons class in the us army and 4 combat tours doesnt make you a sig expert.
once again, thanks
I guess sig need to fix there web site just like buds dont thank me. And your not sig expert ether and i guess the US Army need to fix the FMs and 2600 post in forum makes you nothing

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe Sig should just stamp P228 on the slide so we can quit arguing about it. The latest slide redesign really does make it look more like the P228 anyway.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well after all of this I am just confused. So basically this is the same gun as a previous one built but with a few differences? Is it worth the $1000 price tag? My glock is great and it only cost me a little over 6. I couldn't even sell my glock with night sights and 6 mags with several different holsters for enough to buy that sig. Which is disappointing to me

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after all of this I am just confused. So basically this is the same gun as a previous one built but with a few differences? Is it worth the $1000 price tag? My glock is great and it only cost me a little over 6. I couldn't even sell my glock with night sights and 6 mags with several different holsters for enough to buy that sig. Which is disappointing to me

I am in the same boat.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think they are great guns but there's no way I'd pay $1000 for one. I'd find a used P228 personally, but that's just me. You might wanna shoot one first, in the end the reason I sold mine was that I couldn't get used to the higher bore axis and DA/SA transition due to shooting striker fired guns and 1911s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom