• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Sig p239 +1 mag kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollyrancher

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased a p239 in 357 sig from a forum member. I want to bump the mags from 7 rounds to 8. Sig used to make a factory +1 kit for my setup. Will take the whole mag or just the base plate kit. I have zero interest in the 3d printed Galloways. Already have a few and they're ugly as sin. Can pay cash or I'll entice you guys more by offering primers or powder in trade. Got some unicorns, too. Varget, h4350, power pistol, etc. Got all the forms of primers except most of the magnums, only have small pistol magnums. To be clear, my reloading stash is NOT for sale or general trade. Just offering a hard to find commodity on your end in exchange for something I need that is no longer produced. And yes; I'm also familiar with the aluminum ones made by Armory Craft, but they're sold out. I'd take those as well though if that's what you have. Also could trade ammo for you non reloaders.