Sig p239

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my brother carries a 239 in 40 s&w, i had one years ago but it was a double action only and i dident like it, i shot my brothers and loved it, i was trying to trade for one a couple of weeks ago but couldent find anyone that would trade, i will probably end up with a 357 sig 239 at some point again, excellent quality gun!

Summit Gun Broker has 239 SAS CPOs (only in 357 Sig) for a very good price.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I tried out a P239 for about a year, but the grip to me was all wrong. My P225 just fit better. Don't get me wrong, the P239 was a very nice CCW/Off-duty gun, and very, very accurate, it just never felt right in my hand.

The issue with the grips were that they were just short enough, and the magazine bottom went past the grip botton to where on speed reloads, if I wasn't careful, I'd roll flesh from my palm inside the magwell.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried out a P239 for about a year, but the grip to me was all wrong. My P225 just fit better. Don't get me wrong, the P239 was a very nice CCW/Off-duty gun, and very, very accurate, it just never felt right in my hand.

The issue with the grips were that they were just short enough, and the magazine bottom went past the grip botton to where on speed reloads, if I wasn't careful, I'd roll flesh from my palm inside the magwell.

haha - ain't that the truth. I've taken great care to practice this over and over again without doing exactly that, but I've got fairly small hands.

My problem with my P6 was that it was HUGE for the same amount of rounds that I get in this 239 (which admittedly, isn't super-small, but its pretty darn small - and with the right grips, its actually thin).

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
haha - ain't that the truth. I've taken great care to practice this over and over again without doing exactly that, but I've got fairly small hands.

My problem with my P6 was that it was HUGE for the same amount of rounds that I get in this 239 (which admittedly, isn't super-small, but its pretty darn small - and with the right grips, its actually thin).

It only took once during Off-duty qualifications for me to realize its not something I'd want to repeat, and I don't have large hands either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom