Sig Sauer P6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, thanks to Manna I now have two mainsprings for a P6/P225 for anyone that needs them. One is a Wolf factory 24lb spring and the other is a factory 28lb? spring that came from my P6. If anyone needs them, give me a shout. No charge, just passing them on...Manna, thanks again for your help!

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. According to what I have found from the net so far, the contract was out-sourced to Sauer and Sons in Germany. Evidently, all the P6's were made in W. Germany for the police contracts. The stampings on the slide still seem to be beyond my ability to locate, as far as a location. Assuming that the stampings are indicative of the locality to which they were issued, then the markings on my gun seem to indicate the Brandenburg Police (the eagle.) There is another marking above it that still baffles me as to what it is, which may further denote it's place of use. I have contacted Century Arms International via e-mail to see if they can shed some light on the mysterious markings and possibly give me a department of issue.

I still need an extra magazine, and CDNN has been the cheapest so far @ $33 and change +shipping ($10.) Anybody have a better/cheaper source?

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not a P6, but I do have a P225 that I bought many, many years ago(1985) while stationed in Germany, I've lost count of the number of rounds she's put downrange. She is one of my favorite guns!!!

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check aimsurplus, they just got some P6's and mags in.
I got mine during the first surplus import and I believe I paid $259 for it.

I still need an extra magazine, and CDNN has been the cheapest so far @ $33 and change +shipping ($10.) Anybody have a better/cheaper source?

Latest posts

Top Bottom