*sigh* Another caliber and another mouth to feed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats, dude!
Nice lookin' rifle.

I feel your pain on the different caliber dilemma which is exactly why I bought my lever action in .357 magnum.

Now, if only they made one in .45acp...........:P

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have my grand pa's model 94, in a32 special , this gun has brought in a lot of deer, and kept meet on the table all throu the depression... never to leave the family........

Hey tR my G'dad had one also, my dad had it when I was younger.
My brother just older than me has it now.
He was the only one the old man was still speaking to when he passed so he got it.

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put a strip of leather thru the saddle ring and I also wrap the bottom half of my lever with leather laces wound tight, it sure saves the top side of your finger when shooting rapidly. You can buy leather covers for your lever but the laces are cheaper. This is a pic of how I did mine years ago.
ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt280_1chas11_100_0121.jpg

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that go up for sale but had already promised another member I would buy something from him this weekend... I wish I could have bought both I was ready to snap that one up. Glad someone bought it I was hoping it would hang around another week... I coulda snagged it next wednesday.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put a strip of leather thru the saddle ring and I also wrap the bottom half of my lever with leather laces wound tight, it sure saves the top side of your finger when shooting rapidly. You can buy leather covers for your lever but the laces are cheaper. This is a pic of how I did mine years ago.
ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt280_1chas11_100_0121.jpg

Thanks Charlie! That gives me an idea. :thumb:

FYI waynes rifle was a '92 not a '94 if I remember correctly.

You may be right. I really don't know the exact model he carried.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good time for you to get a single stage and reload for that puppy GED.

I thought about that, but I don't have the means nor the space for a bench. As much as I shoot (which isn't as much as I should) it really wouldn't be prudent for me to buy all the stuff needed to get started. It might pay for itself in 20 years (+/-). :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom