Silencer Group Buy - After Action Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The silencers all got ordered today. Good news is that most if not all of them are no more than 1.5 months out and many were in stock. If you want a status on your stuff you can email me, but I will let you know when your stuff is about 2 weeks out from being in my hand.

Sparrows are a couple weeks out.
762-SDN-6 are about a month out.
Spectres are a couple weeks out.
Octane9s are about a month out.

M4-2Ks are in stock and the form 3s should go out this weekend.
Ti-Rants are in stock and the form 3s should go out this weekend.

I think that's about it. Like I said, I will update you personally when the time is getting near. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. You new trust guys get cracking and if you have any questions I'll do my best to help you out.

Email is best. Please keep any phone calls between the hours of 5pm and 7pm.

The two winners of the name draw are:

bsmith918
and
chemist

I sent you both an email this morning letting you know.

Thank you guys so much and if you need anything just holler at me. For those that missed out I have a bunch of extra ones ordered so I may have some in stock to purchase in the near future.

Thanks again!!!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe they were the farthest out, but still around a month to a month an a half. I should be getting a bunch of form 3 approved in few weeks and I'll get more information about the shipments then.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**Update**

All of the silencers in the group buy are on their way except for four of them. The rest should be starting on their form 3 journey to me in the next 1-2 weeks. I have serial numbers assigned to the rest of the suppressors and the form 3s have been submitted to transfer the cans to me.

Last four cans are Octane-9HD, Spectre, Osprey 45, and Phantom 556 QD/SS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom