Pacific Tool and Gauge SUCKS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did they charge you already? I would only be mad if they took my money upfront and then weren't responding. If they simply accepted my order but didn't charge, then just chalk it up to the inventory system not being up to date or delays that we're now all used to in a post-covid world.
Oh yah, paid 10/03/22 and still waiting. There customer service has been terrible, I don’t like the wait but I could understand if I was updated.
The times I’ve called I’ve got the same answer, that person that’s over that is on lunch and they will call or email you back. Never called or emailed me back.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yah, paid 10/03/22 and still waiting. There customer service has been terrible, I don’t like the wait but I could understand if I was updated.
The times I’ve called I’ve got the same answer, that person that’s over that is on lunch and they will call or email you back. Never called or emailed me back.

I would do a credit card chargeback. PTG will get very mad about it but they have only themselves to blame at this point.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First Choice for reamers is JGS Precision Reamers, Gauges, Chambering, Gunsmithing, Chamber Reamer JGS has been making me reamers for 40 years and they are second to none. Top qualify precision reamers made by knowledgeable people. The best made in the US.

Pacific Tool, top quality, precision made, not often as knowledgeable as they seem, and mediocre customer service. 2nd choice if I have to. You better know what you want before you talk with them and you better make sure what they send you, is what you ordered.

Clymer Reamers has been around a long time. I stopped using their reamers some time ago as their quality fell off and they were slow.

Manson sold me the wrong reamer twice and wrong head gauge once because he was smarter than me, so I don't like him. Sorry. If you get the right reamer from him they are good quality.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update:
Got a call and a email saying my gauges would be sent out this week and finally got an actual invoice from them.
So either someone here has some pull, PTG watch the forums or the BBB jumped their butt after I filed a complaint.
Hopefully they are manufactured correctly, I will let everyone know if my rifle blows up lol. They should be here Saturday and I’ll find out about 30mins after they are in my hands with some factory ammo

And NO I wasn’t refunded, discounted or even told thanks for being patient.

For those who have been waiting, PM me if you need to HS 8.6, heck may post on LRS free loaning just to cut some of the BS out for others…

CF8AAAB4-0314-4F90-AA8A-73BC3477AA23.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom