Silencer on Ebay????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHAHA! Didn't look for a tranny yet. I still need to get the motor mounts or at least one of them. I'll need some expert advice when I get the motor in the frame. All this HD stuff has me discombobulated. Trying to keep this as cheap as possible. Still got my eye out for a sick king/queen seat. Got any leads on a tall Cheat'ah?

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHAHA! Didn't look for a tranny yet. I still need to get the motor mounts or at least one of them. I'll need some expert advice when I get the motor in the frame. All this HD stuff has me discombobulated. Trying to keep this as cheap as possible. Still got my eye out for a sick king/queen seat. Got any leads on a tall Cheat'ah?

I forgot about the seat!!! Pain meds, I guess.

You need to come over and dig through the attic. There's all kinds of crap up there. Lots of old magazines, including some old "Choppers". The editor's name is Bob Bitchin. They later became Hot Bike magazine. They were like Iron Horse, but less BS and more tech stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom