Sippin' Tequila

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to a Tequila Tasting event last fall at Remington Park. Here was my setup:
[Broken External Image]

I can't remember the brands that we tried, though I'm sure those who recognize the bottles on that sheet of paper can pipe in and put labels on everything. Starting with the top shot in the left hand column, we went down the column then started at the top of the right column, moving from left to right on that sheet of paper. We were taught how to properly taste each shot of tequila, what flavors to look for when tasting them, and then we were given a cocktail made from that shot before we moved onto the next one (the drink in the picture is a cilantro margarita made out of the first tequila). Very informative and very entertaining. Plus, I'm also sure the milf running the show wanted some of the Tan Man.

Odd thing is, tequila is my favorite liquor to shoot straight (whisky my favorite to drink straight), but I don't have a favorite brand. I just know I prefer gold over silver. Straight vodka, rum, and especially gin make me gag like a 14 year old cheerleader trying her first sip of Budweiser. Gross!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Danny, you drive this truck, right?

[Broken External Image]

In all seriousness, if you get word of anything happening like this again, let me know. I'd be interested in attending.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patron Silver is my sipper of choice. Or Shooter for that matter. Those curious may ask (and it's a very good question!) "Rez, how can you say the same thing for sipping and shooting???"

It's because I don't shoot anymore. I'm too old for it. Unless there is a smoking hot girl insisting, then I won't even consider it.

Some of my other favorites are Luna Azul (for everyday tequilla and mixed drinks) and 1800 Reposado (for most occasions)

Latest posts

Top Bottom