Sisters bow kill video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep,..your sisters still Hot..!

Nice job on the video. Only thing was, I couldn't see the hit. I heard twang,..thump so it sounded like a good hit. In your defense, you didn't have alot of time to zoom in.

Neat,..keep up the good work and keep posting them up.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep,..your sisters still Hot..!

Nice job on the video. Only thing was, I couldn't see the hit. I heard twang,..thump so it sounded like a good hit. In your defense, you didn't have alot of time to zoom in.

Neat,..keep up the good work and keep posting them up.

Yea, the viewfinder on that camera is tiny and i zoomed out to make sure it was in frame.. Im kickin myself for not getting her falling on camera also, I wasnt really paying attention to the camera after the shot, I wanted to see where she went so we could find her.. but that didnt matter she only ran about 50yrds..

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's boss, dude. Congrats to her, and yo you for taking her. I can't stand to watch hunting shows on TV, but regular folks hunting is more fun to watch.

She's got it down. Quick reflexes, that doe stopped and THWACK! No hesitation of fooling around. She'll be a good bowhunter.

Good song choice too.:thumb:

I heard twang,..thump so it sounded like a good hit.

Unmistakable. Is there a better sound?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's boss, dude. Congrats to her, and yo you for taking her. I can't stand to watch hunting shows on TV, but regular folks hunting is more fun to watch.

She's got it down. Quick reflexes, that doe stopped and THWACK! No hesitation of fooling around. She'll be a good bowhunter.

Good song choice too.:thumb:

Unmistakable. Is there a better sound?

She IS a good bow hunter now. One under the belt and lots more to go:D
Enjoyed the video.:D
What spooked the first group of does coming through?

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
She IS a good bow hunter now. One under the belt and lots more to go:D
Enjoyed the video.:D
What spooked the first group of does coming through?

When the first group was on their way in she said stop them for me when they are close, I thought they were in her shooting lane and they weren't , they looked over and pegged her... then hauled butt..

She was not wearing a harness, the platform that she was standing on was about 6 ft off the ground.. I was in a stand above her with my harness on.. I jumped out of the wooden ladder stand she was in when I got down..

Latest posts

Top Bottom