SKS rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a person ask me what SKS rifles are selling for these days. I haven't been to a gunshow in a while so I'm kinda out of touch on what they sell for now.
What's the going price on the average Norinco SKS rifle these day's?

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ones at the last gun show I went to were from $300-$450 and thats for ones with the origional wood stocks and the ones with the plastic crap.
Yugos were in the same price slot. Gunbroker pricing seems to be better pricing than the gunshow on these rifles.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother took a couple to the last 3 tulsa shows trying to get $250 at his table and couldn't. I think there's the crazy asking prices $3-400 then there's the real selling prices around $200. Also price depends which country of origin- his were chinese.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother took a couple to the last 3 tulsa shows trying to get $250 at his table and couldn't. I think there's the crazy asking prices $3-400 then there's the real selling prices around $200. Also price depends which country of origin- his were chinese.

Well, the supply of unused-since-refurbishment Yugo M59/66A1's SKS's is starting to dry up. I'm seeing "Sold Out" notices posted by online purveyors of the Yugo variety, so I think $250 for one in excellent condition would not be out of line. I'd think trying again at the Wanenmacher show in two weeks would yield a sale. I'm not conversant with Norinco prices, though.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info..
Even though the day's of the $70.00 gunshow specials on these rifles have passed they are still alot of rifle for the money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom