Small Pistol Primers at....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WorksEveryTime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also be aware you are better off buying your primers from scalpers at a gunshow instead of from Dong's, even if you are buying the other required components. I went about 2 weeks ago looking for large rifle primers. All he had at that time was LRM and wanted $27 for ONE TRAY. Ludicrous, especially when he knew that wasn't what I wanted (tried to convince me to lower my charge and use them - whatever)... I've ran into scalpers wanting $170-200 for a brick of LR. I walked out of Dong's pretty quick. And eventually I found some a week later at Bass Pro. They were bench rest (CCI BR2), but only $85 for a brick. Patience pays off... Don't get raped.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also be aware you are better off buying your primers from scalpers at a gunshow instead of from Dong's, even if you are buying the other required components. I went about 2 weeks ago looking for large rifle primers. All he had at that time was LRM and wanted $27 for ONE TRAY. Ludicrous, especially when he knew that wasn't what I wanted (tried to convince me to lower my charge and use them - whatever)... I've ran into scalpers wanting $170-200 for a brick of LR. I walked out of Dong's pretty quick. And eventually I found some a week later at Bass Pro. They were bench rest (CCI BR2), but only $85 for a brick. Patience pays off... Don't get raped.
First of all, welcome to OSA and the sage advice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom