Smell of a deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does it say you may get one of 3 loads?
That's what I was wondering too, from their ad:
"This 80-count quantity comes packaged in a Plano ammo box and in one of three 12 gauge slug configurations: a 1 ounce power load for all shotguns, including automatics, a 1 oz. low recoil load and a 7/8 oz. low recoil load."
Didn't see any way to make a selection.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I got before.
3AACB205-DA72-4E74-8CD0-F513E1F6A551.jpeg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"This 80-count quantity comes packaged in a Plano ammo box and in one of three 12 gauge slug configurations: a 1 ounce power load for all shotguns, including automatics, a 1 oz. low recoil load and a 7/8 oz. low recoil load."
Maybe the 80 count box is all one configuration. Be interesting if mutiple boxes are the same.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a slug man but I bought some Fiocci High Brass loads of #9 that have just under a 1000pellets. I have to watch how I shoot stuff with them as it turns stuff to mush if I don't aim about 3-4 inches off of somethings nose. Devastating. #4 and #6 Golden Pheasant rounds are great also.
I like them so much I am thinking of buying a case of Fiocci Exacta nickle plated 27pellet #4 Buck I found and see how they do.
Everything I have tried from them works superb so far.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At that price i don't care which I get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom