smith &wesson sigma series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WANG

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i need to pick someones brain about the smith&wesson sigma series and any ideas of how to mount my red dot sight on the top by using the worthless rail they put on bottom

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'v been doing that now for while and no one carries that mount but like 2 people and both want a hundred dollar for it thats insane

Quality scope mounts are not cheap, getting something to twist all the way around the gun and keep it's zero without at the same time ripping parts of the polymer frame off where it is mounted due to hi shock load.. it is going to have some engineering behind it and will not be cheap.

Once again I would call and ask them if what is on the sight it the newest stuff they have.

Next trick find a cheap holster it will fit in once it has a 10-40 power 50mm objective glass on it!

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the early sigmas have a reputation for jamming,the newer ones are supposed to be "enhanced" how do you tell them apart?? are the newer ones reliable??are the mags the same or did S&W change them??do the 40 sigmas have a reliablility prob like the 40 glocks do??