So anybody know this guy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awesome. I will root for all three.

I might like trying 3 gun if they have a fat, out of shape, lame level. That would be the class for me. I run out of breath just farting. It's totally worth it though.

If I can do ok at 3 gun, anyone can do it! lol... Seriously, 3 gun is a ridiculously good time. Try it, you'll like it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's awesome. I will root for all three.

I might like trying 3 gun if they have a fat, out of shape, lame level. That would be the class for me. I run out of breath just farting. It's totally worth it though.

I'll second the "if I can do it" opinion. I just kind of waddle around, throwing rounds down range huffing and puffing the whole time. And every once in awhile I actually connect and I don't come in last. Most of the time anyway. lol

Just do it!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma has 3 shooters that are going to be on the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series next year.

It's on NBC Sports weekly. It pays out a grand prize of $50,000. One of our Okies won the Tactical Iron Divisional Series in 2011. It's definitely the biggest shooting competition out there that's not a fake reality show.

That's very cool. More great shooting Okies. We have some awesome shooters in all of the associated sports and heck that kid from Chandler is the archery champion to boot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom