So I met a kool dude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I met him about 6 month ago but tonight I heard his Story.
Hes 67 years old now, native American from OK (Seminole tribe) named Kacho. I know his last name but cant pronounce it or spell it.
Hes a huge older man and turns out he was a world champion body builder in - I think he said 98 - won the world tilte in Austie.
His stories he told I knew were accurate. I used to be into body building but never to this level but I knew.
He was personnel friends with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Feriggino.
He won with a 960 pound squat, 2 reps, and benched 639 pounds. Not 640, 639.
He was later hired by the FBI for contract work as a "man in case" which he quit after a short while when he saw gunfire and death, because he had 4 kids and a wife.

This man is a monster still at 67 years.
Very humble giant. He has a handshake that will humble any man I know.
A good man who has my back anytime.

IMG_0141.jpg

wo

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's Kotchi Doonkeen he went to northwest classen highschool ,he and his brothers were terrors in OKC back in the day people not to be triffled with. one his brothers shot a guy off a bicycle and went to prison

PS. they don't lift weights at body building competitions .

Last edited:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's Kotchi Doonkeen he went to northwest classen highschool ,he and his brothers were terrors in OKC back in the day people not to be triffled with. one his brothers shot a guy off a bicycle and went to prison

PS. they don't lift weights at body building competitions .

Kotcha Doonkeen, Dana Doonkeen, and Connie (Conchattee) Doonkeen were the 3 brothers most knew on the southside. All were pretty well known, and their parents, aunts and uncles (one being my grandmother) were all pretty prominent in the southside. Kotcha held the masters and submasters powerlifting world record for some time training out of Crains. Dana ran security for a lot of celebrities and clubs, and is in the Judo Hall of Fame and is a black belt under Pat Burris. He and Connie owned a limo company as well, and Connie owned Alco printing with his dad Alfred, who was a marine and a survivor of the Battle of the Cho Sin Reservoir. Their uncle owned the A&W Franchises here until they got bought out and put in the KFC/LJS combo things. Connie passed away about 20 years ago or so. I could tell some stories, huge family, but first time I have heard the man in case one, although I havent seen him in years. Their dad was one of 9, my grandma being the baby, and only one left.

Last edited:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know his last name but cant pronounce it or spell it.
View attachment 444564
wo

Kotcha Doonkeen. My great grandfather, his grandfather was half english. Story is it was Duncan but at some point someone spelled it wrong and it became Doonkeen. (Dune-Keen), think of his first name like gotcha with a K, both spelling and pronunciation. But yes, his size is something else.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kotcha Doonkeen. My great grandfather, his grandfather was half english. Story is it was Duncan but at some point someone spelled it wrong and it became Doonkeen. (Dune-Keen), think of his first name like gotcha with a K, both spelling and pronunciation. But yes, his size is something else.
I believe Connie John was the one who shot the guy on the bike. who was Concha to them ? he was the one I tangle with. became friendly later with him ,but found out real quick Doonkeens weren't who you wanted to get cross with

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe Connie John was the one who shot the guy on the bike. who was Concha to them ? he was the one I tangle with. became friendly later with him ,but found out real quick Doonkeens weren't who you wanted to get cross with

Connie John (Conchettee) was Kotcha's and Dana's brother. He also had two sisters Wahilla and Alreda. Dana got into some trouble involving an assault as well, but Connie did serve time, not sure for what, but I would imagine it may be the incident you are referring to. So there was the 5 of them, and their dad was one of 9, so there are a lot of Doonkeens, and a lot who know them running around. Some good stories, some bad, but none of them were anyone you wouldnt to tangle with. And this is coming from some dudes who were considered pretty tough themselves. Lot of the entrepreneurs and spanish community would remember them. Some were very prominent.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you related to David Doonkeen? I believe I remember he killed a guy with a shotgun . I'm an Eastridge so I ran the same streets they did.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember being in truelove's in the late 70's or early 80's and the Bar tender pointed out Dana and said there are 10 bad Mfers in this bar and 9 of them call him sir. lol stuck with me

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you related to David Doonkeen? I believe I remember he killed a guy with a shotgun . I'm an Eastridge so I ran the same streets they did.

I remember, we talked podcasts as I know Bryan. David was my mom's first cousin, died a little over a decade ago. His sister Marilyn and brother in law Denny owned Ajax till they retired and sold it. Never met a Doonkeen I'm not related to, but half the family was close, half wasnt. Always leary of telling people I am related to the Doonkeen's because its always something good or something bad depending on who they've met and know. My mom went to Capitol Hill as a lot of them did, but her maiden name was not Doonkeen, my grandmothers is though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom