So I see everyone is selling stuff for the big show, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Isn't the deer season ongoing during that time? It's not the start of any deer season that I know of - archery has been going on a while, ML just ended, and rifle season isn't till the following weekend. So it's not like a person hasn't had or won't have plenty of opportunity to go hunting and still be able to attend one day of the show :)

I have a bonus tag hunt this weekend. There is no gunshow that will make me miss that.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two of the guns I'm trying to sell are big, heavy milsurp rifles. I'm not carrying them around the show all day looking for the one milsurper who wants an Enfield but is too dumb to know market price.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought about taking my rifle and seeing what I could get for it, not willing to take less than $3500. However, if it were to sell, I'd probably turn around and buy another so what's the point? LoL

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm selling my M&P40c and figured selling it for $50 less on here is worth not carrying it around all day waiting for a buyer. But, if I don't sell it the next couple days I'm going to the gun show anyway.

moguns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going Friday with a dealer friend of mine. I'm going to sell a springfield Garand cheap (650) so it should go also I'm taking a couple of collector revolvers. S&W 31-1 regulation police,3 in bbl, sq butt, 32L cal. also a H&R sportsman 22lr topbreak, excl cond. I think it was made in 1941.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I could take my PSS LTR up there since no one on here seems to want it very bad, but I'll be in San Antonio working the HAVA event again this year. Probably just as well, I'd probably spend the money I made off it on something else at the show I didn't need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom