So, I'm looking for used Glocks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither did I. There are some really good deals through Summit Gun Broker. I'm not familiar with Bud's, only through reputation. I will have to check them out as well. I bought a new 21 a month or so ago, and I wish I would've just gotten a used 21. It was going to be my hunting sidearm, but SGB didn't have any at the time. I found a week or two later that I could've saved about $120 getting a used, LE trade-in with an extra mag and night sights. It was also in a weird place on their website. If anyone is interested in them, be sure to check under Glock and under Assorted Guns. Lesson learned.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have bought used magazines from Summit Gun Broker, His prices are pretty competitive; Mark will post what he has, but his inventory is always changing -- His phone number is: (816) 578-468; I have dealt with him 2 times, happy with his service!

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J&G sales and Centerfirsystems usually have quite a few LE trade in's at competitive prices. I bought from both these vendors without issue. Always seem to have G22's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom