So much for that pesky 1st amendment. Cops raid newspaper they disagree with.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
But, you just did. :anyone:

This is a relatively new story and additional information will be forthcoming. We don't even know the details of her death yet. It may be from natural causes, a pre-existing condition, etc. We don't have any information on her passing, other than what the owner of the paper is saying. So far.

The story is saying there was a public hearing and there was a signed document from the court saying no PC affidavit was on file. Those are verifiable items of proof. Her death certificate may be added to them as time passes? I will say this, if the warrant is deemed illegal, and her death is directly attributable to the service of that warrant? Then Kansas should explore filing criminal charges against the Chief and the officers involved under the felony murder rule.

It's very regrettable that she passed the day after this event. I don't know anything more than that and of course we should empathize with the family for their loss. If it can be proven that her death is attributable to corruption in Marion, KS, then everyone involved in that corruption should pay a very steep price.
You are right...I apologize for being such a twit.

I am engaged with some others on another platform and they pissed me off.

That was my fault, and it won't happen again.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are right...I apologize for being such a twit.

I am engaged with some others on another platform and they pissed me off.

That was my fault, and it won't happen again.
We're all a little on edge these days. Too much bad news in the media and it has people unsettled. I didn't take it as a rebuke, just trying to add information as it becomes available!

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy this happened in Marion Kansas. My brother meet his wife at KU. She was born and raised there, the family owned the bank and several businesses and one of the wealthiest families there.

They had a hell of a double wedding at the country club with the governor and president of KU attending. I’d never seen champagne coming out of a fountain 😯

They were all down to earth and it really shocked her.

How times have changed I guess 😬

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to America 2.0 -
where politicians have become openly corrupt - where the enforcement of laws have become based on a sliding-scale depending upon ones wealth, connections, or celebrity status - where government intrusion into personal privacy has become excessive - where "The People' no longer have any control over, or even say about, how their government operates - where even the smallest non-compliance to absolute rule leads to swift, unjust, and often violent punishments.
Nice.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THIS IS GREAT !!!!!!! Love it !!! i was wondering when something like this would happen..the "press" has been on their high horse, Lying, Deceiving,spewing Propaganda,and Influencing Elections for decades and the american people have seen it , along with respect and regard for the "press" dropping to below the bottom of the barrel below used car sale people,so the city council and other elected people decided to go after the worthless press, seeing how they illegally obtained information...lets just see how upset the worthless garbage "press" gets upset....they have been destroying the second amendment,,for decades and now its the first amendments time..WOO HOO !!!!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Chief, all his officers and the deputies who participated in the raid, MUST be fired. No ifs ands or buts. Next the city and the sheriff's office must issue a public apology for their civil and constitutional rights violations. No excuses or "explanations", just a flat out, unqualified apology. Then they need to pay for all damages and costs associated with the unlawful raid.

As a matter of honor and integrity, that's the bare minimum they should do. Personally, I'd like to see at least the Chief indicted for criminal acts, but we all know that's unlikely to happen. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom