Somebody wanna pass me the ketchup...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It just feels so right in the hand. After totin' a Glock for damn near 20 years, it has just about ruined my chances at any other gat. Not that the Grock feels good in the hand mind you - quite the contrary! :nono1:

But it's because I've carried one and fired one so damned much, that my hand has become "accustomed" to the polymer beast. :pissed:

GED sell that "grock" and get you an S&W M&P. They have the same grip angle as a 1911 and with the large grip insert it kinda sorta feels something like the 1911 grip safety. But sadly the M&Ps don't have that 1911 trigger. :grumble: And if you get the M&P 45 you'll have ammo commonality. Just buy your ammo for the 1911, because the M&P is gonna eat anything you feed it. The M&P just feels so much better in the hand than a "grock". Kinda like a 1911!

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder...does the belt loops on the SS and the EC both interchange with each other? Meaning, can you put the EC belt loops on the SS holster? Because I have a 1.75" belt loop for an EC that I would live to put it on my new SS I just ordered.

I just wear a 1.75" belt more than I do a 1.5 incher. :ugh2:

Unlike ordering a holster from Milt Sparks, you can get belt loops from them in a week or so.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED sell that "grock" and get you an S&W M&P. They have the same grip angle as a 1911 and with the large grip insert it kinda sorta feels something like the 1911 grip safety. But sadly the M&Ps don't have that 1911 trigger. :grumble: And if you get the M&P 45 you'll have ammo commonality. Just buy your ammo for the 1911, because the M&P is gonna eat anything you feed it. The M&P just feels so much better in the hand than a "grock". Kinda like a 1911!
+100

Especially once that thing is worked over by Yeller... you'll be a happy camper.
Yeah, I know. :rolleyes2

I'm still waiting on GMThunder and RobC to give me a good ribbin'. :haay:

Proud of 'ya big 'en! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom