"sons of guns" tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed the show, and both guns so far look like great fun...but I have 2 questions...

1) Wonder who the "SWAT Consultant" guy was, and what exactly is his job. Didn't appear to actually be with the swat team. And I wondered if the paperwork on the keys was for manufacturing them of if these weren't sold to him as a civilian. Just seemed weird that the dept didn't do the purchasing. And what sheriff in the south can afford 8 of those very specialized weapons right now?

2) I really wanted to see a quick mag change on the AR with the Saiga key. Seemed like he built and sold 8 fun guns when original Remington types would have been better for the purpose...or maybe even a single shot or dbl barrel if it was just for doors.

3) Dadeeeeeeeeeeee! That's going to get on the nerves...but it's designed to.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He kept going about not being able to silence a shotgun, which seemed weird they have shotgun silencers in the UK, Many sporting clay clubs over there require them to keep the neighbors happy. It's and odd thing almost impossible to own firearms in the UK but supressors are unregulated they are a cash and carry product and their use is encouraged for sporting and hunting.

Over all it was a pretty good show, The confederate church bell was the highlight of the show for me. How many people actually knew what it was when they first saw it?

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the first one with the Confederate cannon and the shotgun suppressor. I liked how he was acting like he wanted to make sure the cannon was safe. Then they tell him it has voids and sand pockets from casting, and he's like, "Meh, oh well". Haha.

You can tell it's done up and drawn out for tv. But oh well..

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2) I really wanted to see a quick mag change on the AR with the Saiga key. Seemed like he built and sold 8 fun guns when original Remington types would have been better for the purpose...or maybe even a single shot or dbl barrel if it was just for doors.

3) Dadeeeeeeeeeeee! That's going to get on the nerves...but it's designed to.

Ditto....the whole Saiga based entry gun mounted to a AR was obnoxious...way to bulky and complex for it's purpose. But it looked cool and that sells on TV.

The daughter is annoying, and is acting up for the camera way too much.

That being said I'll watch every once and awhile to see what kind of stuff they cook up.

KAF

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Reminds me of American chopper. One person working the office screaming about deadlines and another who works the design process that doesn't care about anything but having fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom