"sons of guns" tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else caught this show yet? I caught the tail-end of one this weekend. Looks pretty good. I like the Masterkey idea but their end result looked like they just patched 2 guns together. If it looked more integrated like the graphics they showed of it, it would have been better. I guess looks ain't everything. I do like their ethusiasm.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/sons-of-guns/

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well another week and two more weapons that are either just plain dumb or pretty simple to make(it would seem).

It doesn't take much to get an M-4 lightened up, and a silenced AK makes about as much sense as a GPS in a top fuel dragster....

I still think the daughter is hot in most shots. Her attitude SERIOUSLY takes away from her though.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so raging angry everytime I watch that show, here are a few reasons why...

a firearms "manufacture" pays $1500 for an ar15 and a "gernade" (37mm flare) launcher. (totally got took)
Most everything is based off the Saiga, (how many times you gonna play that tune) and I like the saiga design
there is no real making of any guns, just modifing existing designs, (Saiga)
Ripping off ideas (master key) were I remington I'd have my atty. on legal actions
and another thing that really grinds my gears is an over use of the lingo.
"Gonna make this one semi or ROCK AND ROLL"

on the good side it is great to see any furtherance of firearms and exposing the general public to firearms, I'm gonna keep watching hoping to see something innovative and or new.

Daughter is ok looking as long as she dose not speak. When SHE (not all women) speaks, it takes away from what ever good looks she might have.

I wouldn't send RJF any business I needed done,

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having a saiga12 myself, I really dig the show. Redjacket also has a website. Doubt if I'll send any bus their way, but kinda cool nonetheless.
Thought the show was awesome. Talk about a dream job!

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i thought the silenced ak was sick!! but 2800 for 1 is kinda a rip off. i dont know much about rifles, and im kinda new to firearms as a whole, but i know i wouldnt pay that for a ak... but all and all it is a cool show i thought!!

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, I watched it for the first time last night. They seem to have not been doing this very long. The "lingo" does get old extremely fast, and they haven't truly built anything fascinating but rather performed modifications to existing firearms. Now if they would have manufactured 90% of the parts that they are using, that would be interesting. Maybe Steve(ColdHandArms) should contact the producer and talk him into filming his shop instead....

NOTE: Not saying Steve manufactures parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom