Sorry, No Pictures...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were out towards Yukon this morning, and at the intersection of Mustang Road/Yukon Parkway and US-66, we saw a fairly large parade of vehicles doing a Trump motorcade. Flags on every vehicle we saw. The lead pickup seemed to have something like 12 to 15 flags for the US, Trump, Firefighters, and Cops.

They were headed east on US-66, but we turned south on Mustang Road, so I couldn't get an idea of just how many vehicles there were.

Did anyone here by chance see the same motorcade, or better yet, take part in it. I'd really like to know just how many vehicles there were.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've passed thru Blanchard at least twice that I've seen.

And, yeah, I don't know how many vehicles they had, but it was a bunch. Probably took 5 minutes or more for them to all get past. It was pretty wild.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank God it wasn't Antifa! If I run into a parade like that I'm making a Uie. They look mean like the Cicada Killer but they won't hurt you ...unless you step on the flag or try to slap on of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom