Sound of Freedom movie trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thoughts? Mel Gibson has spoken out about this off and on for years along with Tim Ballard who organized Operation Underground who has a crap ton of enemies with unlimited funds speaking out against him. The movie "Sound of Freedom" began filming in 2018 and was finished a couple of years ago from what I can find, but no entity was brave enough to release it until now, premieres July 4, 2023.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a problem with the 2nd vid with it just buffering when the former CIA guy starts talking?

Disregard

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terrible that our government doesn't care to do anything about it......most likely because they're tied to it.
Tim Kennedy had a chapter in his memoir, Scars and Stripes, about working with DeliverFund to build target packages on a human trafficking ring in Houston. It was a turnkey package that had everything law enforcement needed to take it down and prosecute everyone in the organization, but when they went to turn it over to the authorities in Houston, they turned it down flat, claiming that there was no such thing in Houston.

I don’t recall if he said it or just implied it, but I think he believed that a Houston club owner who was on the city council was the one who quashed it, and was more than likely involved in it.

Whatever the case, it’s thoroughly disgusting.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tim Kennedy had a chapter in his memoir, Scars and Stripes, about working with DeliverFund to build target packages on a human trafficking ring in Houston. It was a turnkey package that had everything law enforcement needed to take it down and prosecute everyone in the organization, but when they went to turn it over to the authorities in Houston, they turned it down flat, claiming that there was no such thing in Houston.

I don’t recall if he said it or just implied it, but I think he believed that a Houston club owner who was on the city council was the one who quashed it, and was more than likely involved in it.

Whatever the case, it’s thoroughly disgusting.
Those people should get Peruvian street justice. Everyone of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom