source for cast bullets in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panayoti01

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
does anyone have a source for cast bullets in Tulsa? i used to buy from blue star at the gun shows. i went to their website and it says closed for business.

i used to buy a swaged 45 cal 185 swc that shot great in my 11's.

thanks

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for passing the word guys. I am in Tulsa many times every month and don't mind bringing bullets with me at all. In addition to lead bullets, we also carry plated bullets, brass, powders and primers.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for passing the word guys. I am in Tulsa many times every month and don't mind bringing bullets with me at all. In addition to lead bullets, we also carry plated bullets, brass, powders and primers.

Well some of us need 9x18 Makarov .3655" cast bullets and can't find them at all. Would you all set up a run? I will buy 1k at a time at $15.15-$20.15 or more at better cost per 100. Am sure others will bail in as I am having to get set up to cast my own out of desperation.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well some of us need 9x18 Makarov .3655" cast bullets and can't find them at all. Would you all set up a run? I will buy 1k at a time at $15.15-$20.15 or more at better cost per 100. Am sure others will bail in as I am having to get set up to cast my own out of desperation.

I buy J&K bullets but I don't think they cast for the Makarov. Here is a place that has them and will ship to you also.

http://www.missouribullet.com/details.php?prodId=112&category=5&secondary=&keywords=

Latest posts

Top Bottom