SPDguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diabjoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great guy to work with, 0 pressure on the trade, shotgun was in exact condition as described if not better, and freshly cleaned inside and out. Would work with anytime with no hesitation.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yet another glowing endorsement, he's a man of his word and helped me out with something I've been trying to locate for a long while. Thanks again David!

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great experience with David. I had a Smith and Wesson Model 60 j-frame that I wanted some trigger work done on. The gun has always had a problem with stacking in the middle to back end of the pull. David installed an Apex spring kit, cleaned the internals, and did a polish/action job on the trigger pull. When I got the gun back I was truly amazed. It was like a totally new gun. The double action now is silky smooth and about 2 pounds lighter on the pull. David is a great guy and really knows his stuff. He has helped me in the past put together my AR. I will definitely do business with him again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom