Speaker is sueing the President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WTH??? Over Executive Action? Really?

I dont want the House Speaker to look any more stupider than he already is. Cmon man.

Couple of points. Executive action is different than issuing Executive orders. Even if, if, if the President does a stupid job. ...hes still must do something.

So Bohner sues him for doing something.

When you sue, you must prove someone harmed you, in some fashion. How was The Speaker or Congress harmed??

In this sense the Legislative branch is sueing the Executive branch. Hmmm.

Congress, which is paralyzed with GOP/TeaParty Gridlock, and has DONE NOTHING IN 6 YEARS is sueing the EXECUTIVE BRANCH FOR DOING SOMETHING.

I agree with Cavuto..... http://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-nei...t-into-epic-shouting-match-youre-being-silly/

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is just stupid. If congress doesnt wanna do anything, thats ok. If the executive branch doesnt do anything, thats ok. If the judicial branch doesnt do anything thats okay.

If govt does nothing, thats okay???? WTFing insanity are we living in???

So the govt sues its self for not doing nothing. Jeezus. I got high a few times but I didnt think I left the planet.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does Boner boo-hoo in the tanning booth?
He has a lot of time to think in there.
He's being fried by ultra violent rays , and he goes
"I think I'll sue the President."
You really can't blame him, times being what they are.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just stupid. If congress doesnt wanna do anything, thats ok. If the executive branch doesnt do anything, thats ok. If the judicial branch doesnt do anything thats okay.

If govt does nothing, thats okay???? WTFing insanity are we living in???

So the govt sues its self for not doing nothing. Jeezus. I got high a few times but I didnt think I left the planet.

Really if the govt isn't going to shrink or become less intrusive, I would rather them do nothing.

That being said Bohner is stupid. Filing suit? WTF? What a waste of time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom