Speaking of good TV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like Country Music you will love the documentary "Tennesy Whisky, The Dean Dillon Story".
Its on Netflix and YouTube. I think Amazon Prime has it also.
Very neat rags to riches story and yes, he was a pothead @OKRuss lol
I'm more a acoustic fan, Billy Strings, a young guy with long hair, and tattoos, that is a PHENOMENAL, musician, especially guitar player, is rapidly becoming famous!! He is a Doc Watson Fan, and likes traditional/folk music, plus writes some of what he does! He is bringing this GREAT TRADITIONAL AMERICAN MUSIC , to the younger crowd, that older more traditional looking musicians could never do, and that is GREAT!!! He was born to hippy like parent, grew up dirt poor, his step father, and mentor in music, once had to sell his Martin Guitar, the only thing they had of any value, to get the utilities truned back on, on the rent house in upper Michigan. Billy was starting to get payed for picking locally, and made a deal to pay out his step fathers guitar, $1200.00 I think, and got it backl from him, when he was just a kid! Now he is playing to SOLD OUT CROWDS SEVERAL TIMES A MONTH, IN HUGE VENUES! He said they wouldn't have to hock this guitar ever again! We have tickets to see him in Tulsa, on June 7th, 2023, at the BOK Center!! A GOOD KID no matter what he looks like!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom