How to expose Bloomberg......ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I submitted the following to Fox News contact page, https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000067394, as a suggested news item. You can also select contact a show; I did both.
Please join in if you'd like, maybe if they get enough requests they'll do a story on it.

I put in the subject; Bloomberg is disarming America
Hi Tucker,
Any chance you could do a story on how Bloomberg is influencing state elections and legislators to submit extreme gun control bills at the state level? Of course Virginia is one example, but his influence is being felt in so many other states, even my home state of Oklahoma, usually a very red, gun loving place.
A couple of youtube channels, "Guns & Gadgets" and "Liberty Doll" do a good job of keeping up with this, and it's amazing how many states are all of a sudden coming up with very anti-gun bills.
Arizona SB1625 would make the Ruger 10/22, possibly the most popular .22 rimfire rifle, an assault weapon.
Please expose this, as this billionaire is buying this country and molding it to his twisted vision.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'd love to see more stories about groups that pump money into influence elections.

We just had the largest fraud in state history (private company that was in charge of the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program) get exposed and a few of the folks charged appear to have had some very large donations to politicians making decisions about school voucher programs (which from many accounts would have further benefited the donors financially).

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he paid a visit to Oklahoma recently...now it makes more sense. With whom did he meet? And were they any envelopes passed to Oklahoma politicians?

Latest posts

Top Bottom